Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modelsim6.2 with ise 12.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
On my system i had ISE 12.4. rsently i got modlesim 6.2 installed on the system. Now while doing behavioral simulation theres no problem before doimg it i compiled all the component of unisim lib. and output is fine. but for PAR simulation. it asked me to compile simprim lib. I tried that also but not all the components are getting compiled. LIke for X_FF and X_LATCH i am getting following error in modelsim6.2 console. Similar error i am getting for few more element s. My par simulation wont work until i compile this few elements.

# ** Error: C:/Xilinx/12.4/ISE_DS/ISE/vhdl/src/simprims/primitive/mti/X_FF.vhd(353): No feasible entries for subprogram "vitalstatetable".
# ** Error: C:/Xilinx/12.4/ISE_DS/ISE/vhdl/src/simprims/primitive/mti/X_FF.vhd(378): VHDL Compiler exiting

let me know how to overcome this.
also if any one knows whether ISE 12.4 and Modelsim 6.2 b are compatible or not???????

hello,
As i know ISE12 will not support modelsim 6.2.you need PE version...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back