Not open for further replies.

varthurravi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Modelsim10.0c does not open anymore on my Windows XP machine.
I did not have this issue before.

After this, if I double-click on modelsim icon (or invoke it from command-line), the application loads for a second and goes off. I can see that the application runs for a second in the task manager but vanishes quickly.
I tried running the latest antivirus, uninstalling and re-installing modelsim, deleting or making modelsim.ini writeable.
I even re-partitioning and re-installing the OS itself, but with no luck. I see this issue even with the Modelsim license wizard - it never loads. There is no issue with any other programs/applications, whatsoever.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to resolve this issue? I could not find anything related to this issue on the net.

Thanks

Okay, installing the Microsoft Visual C++ (2005 SP1) Redistributable Package solved the error.

Okay, installing the Microsoft Visual C++ (2005 SP1) Redistributable Package solved the error.

Thanks a lot bro i have been in the same situation past two days i gone mad actually...:roll:
At last a simple solution installed Microsoft Visual C++ (2005 SP1) Redistributable Package and Voila all worked..LOL
Once again thanks a loooot Bro...:wink:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…