Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modelsim does not load

Status
Not open for further replies.

varthurravi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Modelsim10.0c does not open anymore on my Windows XP machine.
I did not have this issue before.

After this, if I double-click on modelsim icon (or invoke it from command-line), the application loads for a second and goes off. I can see that the application runs for a second in the task manager but vanishes quickly.
I tried running the latest antivirus, uninstalling and re-installing modelsim, deleting or making modelsim.ini writeable.
I even re-partitioning and re-installing the OS itself, but with no luck. I see this issue even with the Modelsim license wizard - it never loads. There is no issue with any other programs/applications, whatsoever.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to resolve this issue? I could not find anything related to this issue on the net.

Thanks

Okay, installing the Microsoft Visual C++ (2005 SP1) Redistributable Package solved the error.

Okay, installing the Microsoft Visual C++ (2005 SP1) Redistributable Package solved the error.

Thanks a lot bro i have been in the same situation past two days i gone mad actually...:roll:
At last a simple solution installed Microsoft Visual C++ (2005 SP1) Redistributable Package and Voila all worked..LOL
Once again thanks a loooot Bro...:wink:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back