Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Phone Trackpad Datasheet, Pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimlink

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working on a product design. I need to interface a Mobile Trackpad such as used in Blackberry phones (8520/9300/9700/9800/9900) to a micorcontroller. I am having extreme difficulty in finding pinouts and datasheet for these track pads. There are so many sellers on alibaba, aliexpress and lots of other chinese websites, but all of them I talked with, only tell that their trackpad is compatible with "that" phone, and none of them could produce pinout and datasheet for the part they sell. I could not locate any manufacturer, that manufactures these small track pads and can provide datasheet as well. Digikey, mouser, adafruit, spakrfun none of them has small mobile track pads.

Can someone help me :
1. Find pinouts and Datasheet for these track pads
2. Any good source which sells mobile phone track pads in large quantity and also provides datasheet for the part.

Here is a link to one such track pad i am looking for:
https://jqx-cases.en.made-in-china....nction-Key-Flex-8520-9300-9700-9800-9900.html

Regards

Hello

I am just enquiring if your had found your datasheet for the blackberry track pad, very easy to purchase, but difficult to get a datasheet.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back