Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile charger..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

subbuindia

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends........

Our mobile chargers take more than 1 hour to complete the charge.
Is it possible to reduce the charging time upto 10 minutes?

no because lithium polymer battery which is used in the mobile should have minimum 45 min to recharge

no because lithium polymer battery which is used in the mobile should have minimum 45 min to recharge

Hi friend......

Thanks ur reply.......
Don't we use any other material except lithium polymer?
What is compresser? Is it possible to reduce the charging time by this compressor circuit?

Hi friend......

Thanks ur reply.......
Don't we use any other material except lithium polymer?
What is compresser? Is it possible to reduce the charging time by this compressor circuit?

hi,
what is this compressor circuit you are talking about?

and about charging, i know that every battery has a recommended charge rate which is denoted by C.. so if you vary the charge rate, it might charge faster.. but i am not sure if its recommended or not.. using a wrong charge rate might just damage the cell..

EXPLANATION FROM WIKIPEDIA

Charge rate is often denoted as C or C-rate and signifies a charge or discharge rate equal to the capacity of a battery in one hour. For a 1.6Ah battery, C = 1.6A. A charge rate of C/2 = 0.8A would need two hours, and a charge rate of 2C = 3.2A would need 30 minutes to fully charge the battery from an empty state, if supported by the battery. This also assumes that the battery is 100% efficient at absorbing the charge.

sorry my friend i don't know about compressor circuit regarding to this topict .
but for batter backup power and long duration lithium polymer is the best choice and that's why it is used in mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.