Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microwave PCB manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

young.microwave.eng

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
would you please help me understanding the methods of microwave PCB manufacturing?
thanks in advance

Hello my friend!
It depends on your frequency , your BW , your power , your voltage , there are many specific methods , for microwave .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

hi
thanks for your reply
As I mentioned it is microwave frequency.for example L and S band.It is not high power so it is not necessary to consider substrate considerations.Anyway I meant the overall process of manufacturing and the main question maybe is: Can I assemble some high frequency boards?
Because I'm testing different circuits and so I need different board assembling and it is expensive and time consuming for me to wast money and time to produce different boards.So I'm looking for the process of producing fast and inexpensive microwave boards.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back