Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller project ideaa???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbertomaldito

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i will be doing a microcontroller based project using C8051. I need some idea what project to make. I only have half a semister to finish it. Hope with less hardware work.. please help meee???

if you are already familiar with 8051 coding means i would suggest you to do some interfacing project like read a sensor input and display it on lcd or PC using DAC, ADC, and any protocol. try this all d best....

u can make a "speech recognition car" or a " remote control car" which can make use of 8051 and stepper motor control using 8051 controller.

i m also undergoing this kind of project as my final year project....last semester project....

for the interfacing MAZIDI quite be useful....

i hope u can make some use from this reply...:D:D:D

andrew_matiga said:
Hi, i will be doing a microcontroller based project using C8051. I need some idea what project to make. I only have half a semister to finish it. Hope with less hardware work.. please help meee???

Visit www.united77.com/projects.htm for a list of 100% working project kits inclucding simple to microcontroller based ones. Good luck.[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.