Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbertomaldito

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i will be doing a microcontroller based project using C8051. I need some idea what project to make. I only have half a semister to finish it. Hope with less hardware work.. please help meee???

if you are already familiar with 8051 coding means i would suggest you to do some interfacing project like read a sensor input and display it on lcd or PC using DAC, ADC, and any protocol. try this all d best....

u can make a "speech recognition car" or a " remote control car" which can make use of 8051 and stepper motor control using 8051 controller.

i m also undergoing this kind of project as my final year project....last semester project....

for the interfacing MAZIDI quite be useful....

i hope u can make some use from this reply...

andrew_matiga said:
Hi, i will be doing a microcontroller based project using C8051. I need some idea what project to make. I only have half a semister to finish it. Hope with less hardware work.. please help meee???

Visit www.united77.com/projects.htm for a list of 100% working project kits inclucding simple to microcontroller based ones. Good luck.[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.