Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller choice -- 2 uart + 3.3V

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashavali_m

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, i want microcontroller which is having 2 uart and which runs with 3.3V,please help me Thanking u all.

try to check pic16LF877a L stand for low voltage operate from 2v to 5.v

Or the ATMEL ATmega 162L
You can get that one in 40 Pin-PDIP for development , and SMD TQFP

/Bingo

You can also use some of the PIC18 devices like 18LF6621, 18LF6520, 18LF6620 and many more.

best regards

Another choise 32-bit LPC213x from Philips

Varuzhan

another possibility is the MSP430, new devices comming with 2 UARTS and the voltage is also ok...

:)

Hi

The MSP430F169 can run down to 2V and have 2 UART or 1 UART + SPI or 1 UART + I2C or 1 SPI + I2C or you can MUX any combinetion you want

All the best

Bobi

Also, SiLabs ( www.silabsl.com) has several 8051-compatible variants and all are 3,3V powered. Look for F02x, F12x or F13x devices...

- Deni

Hi
The cypress series are best for it. For example high speed controllers such as CY7C68013 or CY7C68013A.
see www.cypress.com

Aslo check Microchip dsPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.