Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller based servo voltage stabilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyani

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
input voltage range 150-250V ,output 220V,output current 5amp, timer delay and overload protection circuit
i want design of this stabilizer
i shall be very thankful to you if you help mee...

thanks in advance

you have to drive a servo motor based on input volt , better do with a microcontroller with ADC like 16F676

Hi,

First, your microcontroller needs to read input voltage and drive the servo as required to maintain the correct output. Then you need to constantly monitor the output and increase/decrease the voltage as required.

For voltage sensing, you can use a non-isolated circuit comprising of bridge rectifier, capacitor and voltage divider (use a pot instead of fixed resistor to allow for precision). You should use a microcontroller with an in-built ADC so that you can keep the circuit simple. Choose any PIC/AVR that is available in your region at a cheap rate.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

hey eanupm .why did you post like these advertise. Please read the forum rules . It is a world wide electronics mutual helping forum .dont waste the forum .you may be banned from these forum

Last edited:

EFY magazines august 2010 on page 64 has voltage stabilizer using 16F877A build by prof. K. Padmanabhan, S. Ananthi and Narayana Kumar. i have this article with the source code, but i dont know if i`m posting it here is against the rule or not.

EFY magazines august 2010 on page 64 has voltage stabilizer using 16F877A build by prof. K. Padmanabhan, S. Ananthi and Narayana Kumar.

it is a static voltage stabilizer.not servo voltage stabilizer.........
i am right ?

@sahu
yes you`re right, its a static stabilizer, but the response time is fast, typically 100ms while servo stabilizer has 500ms response time. CMIIW

EFY magazines august 2010 on page 64 has voltage stabilizer using 16F877A build by prof. K. Padmanabhan, S. Ananthi and Narayana Kumar. i have this article with the source code, but i dont know if i`m posting it here is against the rule or not.

@sahu
yes you`re right, its a static stabilizer, but the response time is fast, typically 100ms while servo stabilizer has 500ms response time. CMIIW

hi erio, Iwould like to have that article

Better to go with 10 pin or 20 pin device from RL78/G10 or G12 family of Renesas MCU for low cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back