Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MICROCONTROLLER BASED INFRA RED REMOTE CONTROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamiralikhoja

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontroller based remote control

I Need a schematic of irfra red remote controller based on 89c51 or 89c2051 MICROCONTROLLER, the circuit capable to controll the speed of fan and operate on 220 V

microcontroller at89c51 based infrared

i would recommend that you start with PIC microcontrollers. and go to **broken link removed** for a great series of tutorials on PIC microcontrollers. you can find a tutorial on IR there.

in addition to the tutorial the site also has free programmer schematics and free programming software and a support forum.

microcontroller based remote control ckt

Use an atmel ATtiny 26

Its perfect for the job.

There are remote control app-notes on atmels site

Then you can go to an ATmega8/16/32 if you need more flash

/Bingo

8051 based remote control

Check the mcu from Zilog. they have dedicated device for IR control.

atmega infra-red

aamiralikhoja said:
I Need a schematic of irfra red remote controller based on 89c51 or 89c2051 MICROCONTROLLER, the circuit capable to controll the speed of fan and operate on 220 V

If i were you, i would probably use a normal Sony remote control available at stores, and then build only the receiver. The 89c51 now are very cheap, i think it's a good option. But i would recommend atmel 89S51 or 89S52, which already supports ISP programming. Hence programming these devices will be much easier. They are still cheap, about the same as the 89c. I use AEC_ISP.exe to program those devices.

Sorry i cannot give any suggestions yet on how to decode IR remote control signals using AT89c51. Please google for yourself, i believe there are many.

Your fan is an AC motor, right? Controlling such motors may require frecuency and duty cycle control of the waveform. I have no experience in AC motors, sorry.

infrared remote control for ac motor

interfacing between micro and ac 220 V you need optocoupler ang try controlling the motor using phase ship method

remote control microcontroller tutorial

Check this, its based on AT89C2051

Infrared Development System
**broken link removed**

remote controller dengan mikrokontroller 89c51

Why not use a Sharp IR decoding module... GP1UDxx.. they do all the receiving for you pretty much. Choice of micro is irrelevant IMO.

microcontroller based 89c51 simple calculator

If you have an HP48 calculator you can use that as a IR remote control. It is very easy to reprogram the software for your needs. If I remember right the software is called 'remote'.
Just a guess, ep20k.

Status
Not open for further replies.