Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller Based Digital Pannel Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameerr11

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lcd panel meter microcontroller

hello friend....anyone knoe how can i make this project

msp430 panel meter

Hi

You can do it, you will need a micro with LCD interface an A/D converter and an accurate refrance volatge source

MSP430 have it all in on single chip like MSP430F435

All the best

BOBI

microcontroller based digital energy meter

I've built this kit as a general purpose 6 digit LED display, 2 A/D 0-5V inputs could be made as a dual 3 digit display. Easy to make as a frequency counter too.
Dragonfly
**broken link removed**

how can i make digital pannel

exactly what????????
freq counter...
voltmeter....
etc etc etc

design prepaid energy meter

It's got a microcontroller, a PIC16F886 or you can upgrade it and use a 18F2525. The 18F2525 has a TMR0 with enable / disable which would make it better suited for a frequency counter.

It's got two 10bit A/D inputs on the USER connector and with a simple resistor divider you could easily make it a dual display panel meter.

Yahtzee game, dice, clock, timer etc... Yep it's programmable and even has RS485

prepaid energy meter

IT all depends on what you want to make and what volatge you want to read and how you want to display it.

You can have and LCD or 8 x 7 segememnt LEDS

just use an op-amp to devide the voltage say you want 0- 30 volts then use op-amp to devide it to 0- 5V. then send the data out
If you used a GLCD then you can have upto 8 channels
or use a max7219 seven segment driver
here is a link for one

https://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/test/022/index.html

wizpic

lcd panel meter microcontroller

Both AVRs and PICs have some demo design on energy meters.

pannel meter

chk ic stpm01 by ST it will do all for u all u do is to get data in spi mode to microcontroller

drbizzarow said:
chk ic stpm01 by ST it will do all for u all u do is to get data in spi mode to microcontroller
How much is this stpm01 chip?

i think u will get the price form ST site..

Status
Not open for further replies.