Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micro-Controller AT89 series copier

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i got it, no doubt. but one question again, which ic i can copy, burn? and may i copy the other programmed ic to blank ic if programmed ic is lock by admin?

With this programmer you can program, erase, verify AT89C1051, AT89C2051, AT89C4051.

uC which is protected cannot be readed.

If this is complicated to you to make, you can build BlowIt small 89C2051 programmer over LPT port, he can only program and erase uC, he cannot read or verify code. BlowIt programmer can successfully work on Windows OS.

okay i got it, no doubt. but one question again, which ic i can copy, burn? and may i copy the other programmed ic to blank ic if programmed ic is lock by admin?

You cannot do that because it is locked..

It seems that you are trying to break some one's work..

Why dont you try to get the hex file from the original author instead of trying to copy locked chip?

no i can't contact them coz i don't have contact number, just i have a one device where someone used program so i want to make same device but i don't have a hex file so i want to copier if IC if locked by admin. so please help me sir its urgent.
thank you, regard
pradip

Firmware is copyright, unless author and owner of firmware say that firmware can be copied freely.

If uC is protected there is no way to read code from it in normal and standard case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back