Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MELABs or MikroEngineering ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
speedup picbasic pro

PBP - PIC BASIC Pro is awesome. I purchased PBP back in 2002, and have since written a dozen or so programs in it, that range from simple to complex. Have no regrets at all. I Highly recommend it.

mikroengineering

Also check out a relatively new offering called Swordfish BASIC. Looks very comprehensive and the output code is 'tight'.

The free version is fully functional but limited to 200 variables during compile (not sure what that means).

If I were going to pay for a BASIC language development tool, it would be Swordfish. Meanwhile I'll stick to Assembler and C18.

Kind regards, Mike

forums

Hi,
All the Basic Compilers are good provided someone is good in knowledge. If you can utilize, no compilers are bad. But with only mikroBasic, one can go up as other Basic Compilers don't have compatibility to work with DSPic or Pic24f. So, collect those and give a try and I am certain that many of us know how to collect those free. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back