Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Measurement with Agilent's High Frequency Probe 85024A

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibhatomar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
85024a

Hi,

Have anybody worked with Agilent's High Frequency Probe 85024A along with 10:1 voltage divider?

I am using this assembly to measure power at 2.4GHz in a 50 ohm system in parallel with antenna of 50 ohm impedance.
kindly help me in calulating the correction factor for the signal measured using probe with voltage divider.

Thanks,

probe 85024a

It is impossible to know. It depends on if your hand is near the antenna, etc. You can replace the antenna with a 50 ohm connector and try to calibrate it.

If I had to know power levels for sure, I would use these test points instead. They disconnect the antenna when you insert the test connector.

http://dkc1.digikey.com/us/en/ph/Murata/Kits.html

Hi,

I have attached one bmp file to show the system.
Probe impedance is 94.7 ohm at 2.4GHz.
In the shown image at PC board stage, we have two type of data, one with SMA connector with antenna disconnected, this represents the actual power feed to the antenna.
Another is with probe + 10:1 divider assembly with antenna conected.
I need to have the relation between the two.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back