Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

meander line antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

khairulnisa

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have to design meanderline microstrip antenna using C-band(4-8Ghz). i already search most of the book on how to get the calculation to design the antenna.anyone can help me to find the info about meanderline antenna?

For antenna radiation patterns and efficiencies, you can use EM-Core to simulate them.

Infor for download and antenna design can be found at

https://www.pedasoft.com/
**broken link removed**

but i want to know about the calculation of the parameter for the meanderline based on c band freq. i have to simulate using cst software.

hello
I am supposed to design a microstrip meander line antenna but I dont know how to determine here in uploaded figure s d and l parameters for vertical polarization and the angle of the radiation pattern is lets say 30 degree.the antenna will work @2.5 ghz
hope you help me
thanks
sdl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back