Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MCU driven Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusagar

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic based power supply

Looking for a good PIC based bench power supply. Any help will be appreciated:idea:

power supply linuxfocus forum

I am also interested in Pic based power supply. If anyone have good schematic or link
please do not hesitate to upload it.

mondo-bench-supply

Nuts and Volts, EPE, CC - all have carried atleast one design.

EPE infact had many such designs.

Are you guys sure you used Google ?

mcu and power supply

Mondo technology project seems to be interesting but, unfortunately, it has no any detail about project, only sch and FW...

pic mcu bench power supply + edaboard

misley said:
Mondo technology project seems to be interesting but, unfortunately, it has no any detail about project, only sch and FW...

What else did you need?

pic based dc power supply

There is no any detail about switching transistors at the output or about coil in the output circuit. As far as I know, output transistor is switched from PIC and output voltage is PWM-ed translation of nonregulated voltage on input. Therefore, it would be nice to know switching freq. and inductivity of coil at the output.
Also, we do not know anything about calibration... Shorcircuit/overvoltage protection etc.

Greetingz from Serbia

pic-based switching power supplies

You could build it all the information is there to build it That's a geat site
You could always build it and then test it and find out how it works that is the way i woud go with it

oe you could look here

http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article251.shtml

Now the link may not be work at the moment but keep checking

wizpic

pic based power supply bench

Any inductor over 20 mh and under a few ohms should work fine. I used an old metal frame inductor from some ancient power supply.

The transistors are not critical for speed, but need a bit of gain. I used a TO220 case darlington PNP for the pass transistor.

Several of these power supplies have been built that I know of.

Regards,
Luhan Monat

Status
Not open for further replies.