Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC1466 clone attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liteon

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i want to clone MC1466(long obsolete).A unique floating voltage and current regulator.I have the datasheet in pdf formate but the diagram of inside circuit of ic is not clear.I tried to download from different sources but the result is almost identical.

Is their any one in possession of a neat data sheet for this ic. Please e-mail it to me.

Thank you.

I checked my old databooks and I don't have that one. However, while the pdf datasheet is not clear on page 3 which shows the internal circuitry, it is shown in the subsequent pages in parts, is it not?

Keith.

Reactions: liteon

liteon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Yes Keith you are right.But those parts are not so clear. I will try. Thank you.

If you have a simulation tool you can check out the function before you build it. LTspice for example.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back