Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can i clone a RFID Mifare card for my door ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neha007

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a doubt with RFID mifare cards. The said cards are readable and writable. Thus i have a lock which used RFID Mifare cards and out of the two cards provoded by the company, i have lost one and i am using the rest at present. My question is when the Mifare card is readable and writable, can my present card read and cloned as to get two cards for my door again? If yes how can i do that?

This should be protected by encryption.

Thanks for the reply. So what is the way get a duplicate card for my lock? The lock is from Digi lock company Room 7B, 7/F, San Xin Mansion, No.33, Huangpu Road West, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, 510620 China. They had provided 3 cards. One is Setting card, Reset card and the Guest Card. Now the guest card is almost used too may times and i want 1 or two clones of that. Or they told me that they have a software by which i can produce my own cards. But the software costs more than the lock.

It is very difficult to clone that card but it is not impossible....
you should know Key A and B for that card to perform read write operation..
Retrieving that keys need many permutation and combination which is very long process.... By the that card works on 125KHz or 13.56Mhz..
I guess its is 13.56MHz card with 1 or 4K memory in it...

BurnOut_tesla said:
By the that card works on 125KHz or 13.56Mhz..
I guess its is 13.56MHz card with 1 or 4K memory in it...
I have similar lock for my office from the same company from china. It is working on 13.5 Mhz Mifare.
Cheers

dear Neha,

I assume that, u have understood the problem in cloning that card..??/:idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back