Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matrix Pencil - problem with two rays

Status
Not open for further replies.

tante_ju

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Matrix Pencil

Lets me explain first the scenario: three rays are contributing to create an electromanetic field in an observation point. Then a matrix pencil (forward method) with those complex values is created. Immediately after its eigenvalues are extracted. Everything is Ok in theory, but the answer I get is not correct. Forming the matrix pencil with just one ray, the answer is OK, but as soon as I add a second ray, the answer is not correct any more. Am I missing some consideration at the time I m creating the matrix pencil (for instance, to take into acount phase shifts between rays)
Thank you very much for any help. I m working on my thesis and I m stucked at this point since many weeks ago.
Best regards,
Raúl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back