Not open for further replies.

twinsratio

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,

Actually I'm doing a project of DC Motor Speed Controller Using Fuzzy Logic. At this stage I've programmed the speed control(PWM) using 16F887 MCU. And on the other hand, I have also developed a set of fuzzy rule in matlab simulink. My problem is I do not know how to link my hardware (MCU and Motor) with the fuzzy logic that I have in matlab. As I know, I will be using RS232 connect/link matlab and MCU so that they can transmit and receive data from each other.

In matlab simulink, someone told me that I have to use the block serial send and serial receive under the instrument control toolbox, however I do not know to use and what coding should I program so it can link with my hardware and when I drive the motor I can observe the sampling of the data with the reference.

As my motor is attached with quadrature encoder, thus I can get the pulse from the encoder and convert it to rpm. That's mean it is a closed loop system. I do not know how to programme both matlab and PIC so that when I manipulate the fuzzy rules I can also observe how the motor driving corresponding to the fuzzy rule that I set.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.