Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab simulink model for DTC method of speed control of induction motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikunj Tanna

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am working on a project, which needs simulation of speed control of 3 phase induction motor using the direct torque control method. I have seen several ready models in MATLAB but i want to make a newer one by myself. But i am not getting things done. I made a VSI and a little part of induction motor but how can i insert the main logic or calculation of the DTC system using the library of Simulink? Can anybody can guide me or give any link where can i find the tutorials or steps to build a model?

Another quick question for you experts,

I am trying to make CSI(Current source inverter) in simulink, that is, a inductor in series with voltage source, but i am not getting it error free. Can anybody tell me how to implement current source inverter in Simulink ?

Thank you,
NIKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back