ramone

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MATLAB question!

hi there!

i would like to ask 2 matlab questions..

a) i want to use a PI controller at Simulink... obviously the Continious time parameters are different... My values are Kp=6 , Ki=2... What values should i enter at simulink???

b) i have a vector of elements and i want to subtract it at a point of the block... i don't want to have the block in simulink but i construct in Matlab were i use transfer functions... what have i to do so that i subtract this vector and the continoue construction the block??

thanks a lot!!!

Re: MATLAB question!

Can you provide a little more information? What does your model look like and what is your transfer function?

This "block" you are talking about, is that your transfer function block ? And you want to substract it's outputs ? There are a lot of function blocks for math for you to use. Maybe you should construct a new transfer function instead...

/Johan

reg. this, u mean using both matlab and simulink for the needed calculations and blocks is it??? pls be a little clear..

@ramone>>>> nevermind, could u pls explain what u needed actually so that i could clarify something incase i am not sure abt wat u r talkin abt!

/cedance

Maybe you should write and scan your block diagrams and formulas so we can help you.

guys its ok... i've tried out and found the solution i was asking for

thanks a lot for you willing to help

PI controller's parameters are determined based on the system dynamics you wanna get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…