Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab mocrowave components

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalyan99kumar999

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
earth station with matlab

friends,

i urgently need the methodology of how to realise microwave components like circulator,isolator,..etc..,, using MATLAB.It's urgent...plz...

isolator matlab

How detailed do you need to model them?

Dave

matlab circulator

just realising them with the normal parameters ...

circulator + matlab

Well, an Isolator ideally will have no impact on a signal other than about 0.5 to .02 dB of attenuation. Is that the level of modeling that you need to do? The same can be applied to a circulator.

Dave

wilkinson power matlab

What kind of medelling you need?
Circuit level? System level? or you need to design the components?

Bye

wilkinson power divider matlab

I need to design them using MATLAB.
(actually how to approach the design?i have no idea....).

wilkinson matlab

Do you mean actually getting into designing the Magnetic components inside the devices, using anisotropic transmission lines? I'd start figuring out how to design them, and then worry about the matlab portion.

Dave

stepped impedance filter matlab

you can design them more effectively by CST.

mocrowave

I agree. Matlab is a very powerful simulation tool for mathematical and theoretical system simulations. For 3D EM simulation you'll need a dedicated simulator like CST or HFSS.

First find out how to design, only afterwards you worry about the tools you have (and most of the time don't ;-) have)

matlab code for wilkinson power divider

I need to design them using MATLAB.

i have some matlab coddes of wilkinson power divider, stepped impedance lpf, lange coupler. imade these as part of my design lab in mtech in last semester. if u need them, i ca give to u. mail me at abhityagi85@gmail.com . for analysing, u have to be familiar with their operation, understand them, and then u can esaily model them accurately. though u will be simulating ideal characteristics as u ant take losses etc, but is a very good method to understand. u can refer to POZAR's book.

abhityagi85 said:
i have some matlab coddes of wilkinson power divider, stepped impedance lpf, lange coupler. imade these as part of my design lab in mtech in last semester. if u need them, i ca give to u. mail me at abhityagi85(at)gmail.com . for analysing, u have to be familiar with their operation, understand them, and then u can esaily model them accurately. though u will be simulating ideal characteristics as u ant take losses etc, but is a very good method to understand. u can refer to POZAR's book.

Plz send me those codes I need them in my project. my email id is:

pal.jayantika@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Maitreyee

i also required the power divider matlab code and mine project is earth station design in c band kindly also mail me the matlab codes and can u simulate that on the ads software or know how to simulate or implement on the ads kindly also guide me in that problem mine email id is island683@sify.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back