Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB -의 GUI는 Visual Basic&am

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr.hasan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
chaos shift keying

anybody having Matlab codes for Chaos Shift Keying???

dcsk simulink

Hi hasan

I am also searching for CSK in matlab codes or simulink.I am a master student in turkey and studying on chaotic communication.I just wonder whether you found CSK or not? Please if you got this modulation type can you turn me back later?
because I really need.Thanks now..

I am waiting your response.

Hidayet

chaos shift keying (csk),

i wld be uploading the files in couple of days...

37 csk

Please I am waiting your files to be uploaded by you..I really need CSK and DCSK...I also send an e mail to you.Please care it..
Thanks now
Hidayet

simulink model chaos

hey,

can you please upload the file in this forum. that will help me as well many other.

please.

simulink model for chaotic shift keying

Hi sahara
Are you interested such this communicatipon type(chaotic communication) like me? I am studying with this topic, if you want, I can also send to you CSK in Matlab.
Hitx

chaotic shift keying

Hi!

Can you send me matlab codes for Chaos Shift Keying at becerro@inbox.lv, please! I really need these codes.

chaos shift keying simulink

My friend hi,
I have got simulink model for CSK not Matlab but I got this from someone and I dont understand the working of this model clearly.He also doesn't know.But I am still studying on it.I also still searching CSK model either Matlab or Simulink.And if you want this,I can send you to your e mail.And I am pleased if you can define CSK more clearly to me.Because this topic is my thesis.And I have to manage it successfully.I am waiting your response..
Best regards,,
Hitx

csk matlab

Hi, hitx!
If you are still here on this forum, please, send me on my e-mail becerro(at)inbox.lv CSK model.

Best regards,
Jekaterina

chaos matlab code

Dear friends,I'm a postgraduate student.And i'm also learning about CSK and DCSk.I have found a simulink model on csk and could you exchange youe mind with me on them?I'd like to talk about with you .And my email is dongxueyang@163.com.Hoping top get in touch with you all!!

chaotic shift keying simulink

I need the simulink model for CSK modulator and demodulator. I am doing a project on this. If any body is having matlab or simulink model, please send to ragramya@yahoo.com

matlab chaos

its amazing to see the immense interest in Chaotic Communication, something i did in 2006-07. well this CSK and DCSK is very complex. i wish all of u very best of luck and will advice to go through some good books on Chaotic Communication, one i studied was of CRC press, Chaotic Telecommunication by Koulomban.

Re: simulink model for chaotic shift keying

hitx said:
Hi sahara
Are you interested such this communicatipon type(chaotic communication) like me? I am studying with this topic, if you want, I can also send to you CSK in Matlab.
Hitx
I really need it, Can you send to me CSK in matlab?
My email is saodoingoi13292@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.