Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Math model of a slide screw impedance tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephiengineer

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have to develop a mathematical model (basically, a program) that models the slide screw impedance tuner behaviour (e.g. Maury STD982VN). This program has to have data about geometric and physical parameters of the slabline, central conductor and reflective stub. This program has to take only required impedance as an input parameter and return the position of the stub in both horizontal and vertical directions.

Frankly speaking, I am a newbie here at some degree. I am wondering where I could take info regarding this topic. Could you please help me with links and tips where to find such an information?

Sorry, I meant Maury MST982VN. Nevertheless, it is not about particular model, it is about how to transform required L and C parameters into the position of reflective stub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back