Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matching for transistors, diodes, etc.. Match to what R should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator3

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I did some excersises on impedance matching. Now i realized how to do series line match of 50 Ohm line to some 123 Ohm load, etc.. But when it comes to transistors and diodes i totally lost:

for example, i download datasheet on few transistors and schottky diodes, but there are no any data on complex impedance, etc..
So, if i need to do open-stub matching of transistor (two stubs, calculate stub length and distance), i do not know where to start. Where i can get that numbers?

Thanks

often we select the impedance at the center point in frequency - impedance graph of that device in its datasheet, then match this point to the required impedance, depending upon the frequency band ... number and values of matching network change!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back