Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

managing sub channels for LTE downlink in NS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmanali99

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i want to implement resource management for lte networks. Specifically i want to define GBR and NGBR bearers and divide the bandwidth (in terms of sub channels) in fixed proportion among GBR and NGBR class (for downlink only) and then tune the scheduler so that when GBR traffic is not using the specified bandwidth, the NGBR class occupies it and when it comes back it leaves it. I've seen the ns3 examples but cant figure out how the bandwidth can be managed for the sub-channels and the channel occupancy be dynamically changed? (the downlink channels are defined as a whole bunch). can anybody guide me at a higher or lower level as to where to start and tune what parameters, functions etc?

Regards,
Salman

Status
Not open for further replies.