Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making a New Component in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

darktangent

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to make a new component in proteus. I am designed the schematics of the component but do not know how to complete the device. Below is an image of the device.

2011-06-05_1201.png

Now what i want is to connect the power pin to Enter Pin once the Enter button is pressed. And connect the power pin to to Exit once the Exit button is pressed.

I have tried decomposing the keypads provided with proteus, but could not get a slightest of Idea what is going on!!

To make an active component you need to use the sdk which labcenter provides only to developers after they sign a confidentiality contract (i remember reading it somewhere but I'm not sure), it is not available for download.
for active components you need to create a dll file too that has some code of how the device should behave.
Unfortunately you will only be able to make a graphic representation of what you want for schematic entry, or you can use an existing active component and change the way it looks but you will not be able to change the functionality of it.

Alex

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 ----------

Check this link **broken link removed**
it has a couple of sample examples.
You can find a version of the vsm.hpp file in https://www.edaboard.com/threads/105645/ post but it may be old.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back