Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magnetic flux induced power reaching GSM TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson_yu_chen

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Folks,

I met a big problem of low frequency interference to TX with TX IF frequency around 100MHz. A vibrator with magnetic flux attaching to RF shield case via
sponge. Before doing a experiment, there is a doubt for me about how to translate
this magnetic power into RF power ?

Although by memory that magnetic field can generate electric field, but this this electric field should have its power density on the target. With very near distance of vibrator and case, it's little no sense to say, the shield receive the integral power of electric or EM filed, isn't it ?

Shield can have magnetic shielding / electric shielding / EM shielding activities.
SE = A + R + B;
After SE attenuation on interference power, air coupling from case to IC would be
another problem.

But I think more conservative interfer path calculation should be reachable.
However, who can have comment on my first problem, magnetic coupling via sponge to shield case even if I well know "µ" and "σ" of materials

Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back