Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

magnetic card reader interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyasakthivel

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have currently working on magnetic card reader interface in cypress PSOC3 controller.I need a help regarding the same . i am using the PSOC creator software to develop the application code.Pls send me final code and circuit for same .pls help me as soon as possible.

hi priya

please read your request before posting
after reading such a post, do you expect anybody to get you help?

" Pls send me final code and circuit for same .pls help me as soon as possible. "

what does this means?
are we here to make software and schematics(final) for you?
this is a request or commanding others to HELP?

please remember one thing here people come when they struck at some where or caught in a loop to get help. that to after trying to solve their problems and could not succeed. here all helps others to learn not to develop the entire project for free cost for the lazy peoples
so try things and when there's some problem, come with the status, you will surely get guidance

regards

ml

Check

**broken link removed**

for a swipe card reader interface using AVR Microcontrller. May it will help you to design your own.

i am currently working on two track magnetic card reader development part .while developing this part in PSOC3(cypress) i am not getting the desired output i was problem with encoding the signal from magnetic card.i have also attached my code plz check it.

Thaks,
Priya

Hi Priya,
Have you got the 2 Track magentic interafce circuit. Are you using any peak detection circuti....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back