Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice, ADS and HFSS

Xeeshan143

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I design a coil in Ansys Maxwell, I found the inductance of that coil, and I also put segments (i.e Capacitors) after every turns of the coil by finding the impedance and giving that value to the capacitor, Now I would like to find that the current and voltage in the coil that will be decrease because of the segments. Now I would like that how should I find the actual value of the current and voltage that will be degrease by adding the capacitor as in series in the Coil.
I would like that some body will help me in these finding, by any of the above methods or software's like (HFSS, ADS, LTSpice) or any other software through which I can find all these things.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back