Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTE simulation on opnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

basil005

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am doing masters in Networking and data communications and doing my dissertation on radio resource management in LTE with emphasis on handover control. I am trying to identify the best simulator i can use. I would like to check for packet loss, packet delays, throughtput and identify the QoS gains with handover control.

I am considering OPNET and if Opnet is possible, what model of Opnet do I need to install and work with. Any suggestions on these is welcome. Thanks in advance for any helps

HI . i am study in communication and computer and my thesis in LTE HANDOVER and iam looking for code to help me in my study so , if you have any code about it pleas sent to me , thanks too much , my email bulebird_1010@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.