Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low level programming card pci Ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello¡
I´d like if some one can help me to program in C low level a ethernet controller realtek 10/100 ( I think 8139C).
I`d like some information that how I can have control in low level with
2000 or XP.

Thanks

Maybe enough is working in PacketDriver level, WinPcap and Libnet ?
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://www.ethereal.com/
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Raw send and receive using WinPcap interface
A toolkit for totally raw (MAC level and with no TCP/IP installed) send and receive on Windows is rawstuff.zip
**broken link removed**

thanks for your request.

But I´m very interested in programing with interrupts in dos , or how i can do the program pktdrv.com that you can get for your program. I want to learn to program a embebed ethernet controller.

THANKS THANKS THANKS

Thaks a lot for your help.

that was what i needed.

I try my best to found a documentation on how to program Ethernet Card PCI / RTL8139 which describe the register and other information but i can't find any of them. So PLS if some body has a "SOURCE CODE" on how to program RTL8139 (DOS) can you upload to us. So we can use.
Thanks on advanced for your cooperation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back