Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low cost logic analyzer, small in size, big in features!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikalogic

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Let me present to you this new Logic Analyzer, which we are selling for a special price for EDABOARD members only!

**broken link removed** is logic analyzer, signal decoder and also a comprehensive digital signal generator, giving you a complete lab tool, all in one tiny package!

We are constantly working on adding new features. For example, recently, we added the capability to select a slice of a waveform, and have the software generate AVR-C source code that would emulate this same waveform!

The device is really plug-n-play, since there is no any drivers needed! You just plug it and it works! just like any mouse or keyboard. We know many users who use it daily under MAC or LINUX using wines and virtual machines.

Before saying more, i encourage you to read/view those reviews to get more infos about SCANALOGIC-2:
* **broken link removed**
* YouTube - Scanalogic 2 Logic Analyzer Review / Tutorial / Demo

Now, if you decide to get your SCANALOGIC, we can offer you this 10% reduction coupon that can be used on our online store (IKAMARKET) : I7TX6I8PUCQS02M6VYDAA42J

Remember, this 10% coupon expires on the 31th of December!

If you have any further questions and comments, please don't hesitate to ask!

Attachments

• view_en.jpg
    view_en.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 118
  • view2.jpg
    view2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 114
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 113
  • ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 116

Hello,

Your code doesn't work anymore, when I try to to checkout it indicates "The coupon has already been redeemed.". Could you solve that?

Hello,

Your code doesn't work anymore, when I try to to checkout it indicates "The coupon has already been redeemed.". Could you solve that?

Sure! here is a new working code:
SJSQ87YA5SE7JBVFN44WH11J

Happy new year! :)

"This coupon cannot be redeemed at the moment."

:(

give me a minute, working on it!

sorry :)

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Now it should work! sorry for that, same code : SJSQ87YA5SE7JBVFN44WH11J

Please let me know how it goes!

Bonne année de Limoges! ;)

bye the way i prolonged the code till the 2nd of january :)

I've been trying to buy one but the shop is not responding, all I get is a timeout error after a few seconds.

Bonne anee from Wales!

I've been trying to buy one but the shop is not responding, all I get is a timeout error after a few seconds.

Bonne anee from Wales!

I am sorry for that! I am contacting the server admin now, i'll make sure the 10% reduction is prolonged :)

I'll give you a note here once the site is back online.. Thanks for your understanding

---------- Post added at 00:52 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

Website is back online! :)

Thanks for your patience!

The payment works strangely but I now have an order confirmation so I assume it was successful.

Using PayPal, the payment page asks for the coupon number but rejects it as invalid and after the payment has been made it returns to the page to confirm the order. Usually, the order is confirmed before asking for payment.

Brian.

The payment works strangely but I now have an order confirmation so I assume it was successful.

Using PayPal, the payment page asks for the coupon number but rejects it as invalid and after the payment has been made it returns to the page to confirm the order. Usually, the order is confirmed before asking for payment.

Brian.

Hello brian,

Thanks for your order, in deed we got it and the coupon code was accepted.

I know sometimes the paypal and the online store interface sometimes acts a little strangely, all i can say is that if i was to start over, i would not use those AMEN E-COMMERCE solutions!

we will send ur package on monday!

happy new year :)

New update for the SCANALOGIC-2 software!

Just wanted to let you know that a new version of the software is online..

Some of the new features:

* Increased the maximum sampling depth to more than 261K sample
* Added auto-decode feature: No need to press the "decode" button after each data capture
* Added infinite number of byte watches (formerly called byte highlight)
* Enhanced the navigation to be much smoother with lower CPU and memory utilisation
* Saving a data sequence saves all interface variables like the zoom level, decoder settings, chart position. Re-openning a saved sequences lets you continue exactly from where you left!
* Enhanced the visual rendering of the decode, yielding a mure more usier friendly interface
* Added colors profile features, alowing you to quicly switch between standard colors, printer friendly colours and other custom colors profiles.
* Added the possibility to change the chart lines width of every colour profile, which can be usefull for printing charts with bold clear lines
* Added "open recent files"

Here are some pictures of how the software looks like now!

Attachments

• 49778d1294595900-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-screen4.jpg
    49778d1294595900-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-screen4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 49779d1294595900-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-printer_friendly2.jpg
    49779d1294595900-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-printer_friendly2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 49780d1294595900-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-printer_friendly.jpg
    49780d1294595900-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-printer_friendly.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 49781d1294596066-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-bayte_watch.jpg
    49781d1294596066-low-cost-logic-analyzer-small-size-big-features-bayte_watch.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 65

This is a windows software update. and yes i know the website shows 2.4, but if you click to download, it's V2.6, i just have to update the download page!
actually i'll do it right now!

Hello Electronics hobbyists!

You hate delivery costs, right?! Especially for a low cost Logic analyzer!

During this weekend, the delivery cost for your SCANALOGIC-2 PRO logic analyzer is offered! you just need to use the coupon code "SHIPFREE02" when buying the device from our online store: IKA MARKET - Ikalogic's online market place

To get more info about the SCANALOGIC-2 logic analyzer, take a look here:
**broken link removed**

Remember, this offer expires on Monday morning (07/02/2011) and is only valid for the SCANALOGIC-2 PRO product.

Have a nice weekend!

SCANALOGIC Got CAN bus decoding!

While still at the same price of 59€, SCANALOGIC-2 enters the Automobile industry!

The CAN bus and LIN bus decoders allow users to interface the SCANALOGIC-2 to cars and motorcycles, and “listen” to the communication buses. The new version of Scanalogic-2 even allows you to decode both CAN and LIN protocols at the same time!
**broken link removed**
Both decoders can detect and analyze all kind of buses errors like CRC errors and acknowledge errors, enabling the user to debug automobile applications even faster!

The users who already have the SCANALOGIC-2 only need to update their software for free to benefit from all those new additions!
**broken link removed**

For more info: **broken link removed**

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back