Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

loop study of DC/DC converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelhu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have several paper for DC/DC converter control loop.

This paper is talking about "current-mode control"

Can you give us the spice model of the switch.
Can spectre do the loop simulation with the spice model?

this paper is a model mean about dc/dc
I am pleased if it could help

hi flutecn

Can you use spectre to simulation the loop phase margin?

yes, you can use spectre to do simulation. However, before you simulate, a model circuits should be ready. The circuits, I think, include Gm for error AMP, output impedence of error amp, current sense Gmcs, Cout, Rout and feedback ratio. Any way, make sure the pole/zero related to inductance should be much higher than crossover frequency.

if you want to know voltage mode feedback,you may read"simple seitcher and other switcher architectures" of NS.

michaelhu said:
yes, you can use spectre to do simulation. However, before you simulate, a model circuits should be ready. The circuits, I think, include Gm for error AMP, output impedence of error amp, current sense Gmcs, Cout, Rout and feedback ratio. Any way, make sure the pole/zero related to inductance should be much higher than crossover frequency.

hi:
But i don't know how to deal with the comparator,pwm generator and the buf.
Maybe you can give some more help.thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back