Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Verilog programming e-book

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhamed

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nyasulu verilog

Hi
I am a new user to verilog programming and i am trying to find a good e-book from beginning to end. I have checked the edaboard UP/Downlopad but it seems non-of them are suitable for me. any one have any idea??
thanks

Re: Verilog E-Book

samir palnitkar VERILOG HDL bok is there in forum and thomas moorphy( the god of VERILOG) the verilog hardware descrption language is also there..check it...in

EDA books/upload/download..okkkk

Re: Verilog E-Book

Look for "Verilog HDL: A Guide to Digital Design and Synthesis, Second Edition" in the EDA E-books Upload/Download section...

Very good for beginers. It concentrate from the start at showing that the language is geared toward hardware modeling, starting from gate-level design, up to dataflow and behavioral design. It doesn't mess with dark abstract concepts at the begining, but leave it to the 2nd section of the book (Advanced Verilog Topics). Have fairly enough examples, and each chapters have their set of exercises.

Asside from the book, you will need at least a Verilog simulator. Many can be found which are free. They may not have all the bells&whistle of commercial sims like ModelSim but still enough for learning.

Verilog E-Book

i just have downloaded them but not very quick guid. i wanted a book which teach me verilog veri quickly. i found it and have uploaded it for others. as Introduction to verilog. (Peter Nyasulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back