Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for ubicom "IP2022 User's Manual"

Status
Not open for further replies.

milojames

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Not available from ubicom anymore and unable to find with google. Ubicom removed this because it was "out of date" but have not provided any replacment documentation. Does anybody know of any links to this that still exist?

Thanks

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks but I had already gotten the data sheets and programmers manual from the ubicom web site. Still looking for the "Users's Manual". It has information that is not available in any of the other documents.

milojames said:
Thanks but I had already gotten the data sheets and programmers manual from the ubicom web site. Still looking for the "Users's Manual". It has information that is not available in any of the other documents.

What "User manual" Ip2022 hardware, software ?!?!
What is exactly title of this ( nonexisting ?!?!) document ?

Sorry, I found tha same "IP2022 User Manual Revision 1.2 May 27,2001" document ....

Hi milojames,

Hope it's what are you looking for.
A little bit out of date, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back