Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for the answer key to "Programming the Z80" by Rodnay Zaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

maark6000

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for the answer key for the exercises in "Programming the Z80" (3rd. ed.) by Rodnay Zaks. I actually contacted Rodnay, he says that the answers were in the "supplemental materials" in the academic version of the book. I know this is a LOOOONG shot, but did anyone here ever teach microcontrollers, and perhaps has these supplemental materials collecting dust on a book shelf somewhere?

The Z80 is still manufactured and being learned by hobbyists and repair people around the globe. It would be a great resource to this seminal text. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

please get me any z80 solutions for ramesh or zaks but english please could any body help

Last edited by a moderator:

Explain what actually you need. Oshonsoft has Z80 simulator. You can write code and simulate it and see the inner working.

did you contact people on Z80 forums ... many links on the web..
i worked a lot on Z80..TRS80,VideoGenie..in ASM
i still have " Microprocesseur Z80 livre 3 Interfacage from Elektor 1980" ..but in French

I used a Z-80 35 years ago and still have all the Z80 code books. The Z80A finished at $1.50 each but its only a 4MHz device.

I have books related to Z80. I have Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Commodore C64, BBC Micro Computers. I used to code in Basic and assembly when I was 12. I have to check the books. There are more than 50 books related to Z80 and Coomodore.

actually i am doing self study in it and i need to check the solutions of the questions in the book so please if you have it softcopy could you send it to me... and if you know a emulator other than Oshonsoft... it is a good one but not for free so if you have another one for free could you tell me thanks a lot for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back