Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematics and service manuals of motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

geram

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Mother Board?

expensive friends, would like to know as can find diagrams or manual of service of plates eletronicos mother board?
it forgives the errors! I am using translating on line.
Thank you.
geraldo
brasil

Re: Mother Board?

IF you buy a brand new Motherboard the manual is already there. Ask to the dealer were you bougth that unit.If not, specify us the name of the motherboard

what I would like to know, is if some site with projects exists mother board .
geraldo
brasil

geram said:
what I would like to know, is if some site with projects exists mother board

Yes: the manufacturer of the mother board has the manuals and companion driver disks available for download. So please take a look at the manufacturer's home page.

CU

thank you for its information
geraldo
brasil

Mother Board?

I have never seen a published motherboard diagram

servicemann said:
I have never seen a published motherboard diagram

I have, but it was in the late 1980ties.

Anyway, if a motherboard fails it is in ~95% due to failures of electrolytic capacitors. These failures are obvious, replacing the capacitors with new ones (low ESR types!) is no problem. If the motherboard has other failures throw it away and buy a new one. The price of a new motherboard is so low that trying to repair difficult failures is a waste of time and money.

CU

thank ou my friend for you information!
geraldo
brasil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back