Not open for further replies.

elsaify

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for RF Transceiver module for an embedded low power design.

specification:

• Frequency between 50-200MHz (or standard: 173.225MHz, 173.250MHz)
• Output power not less than 10dBm (10mW)
• Very low current consumption (around 10 mA)

Any one can help please

Thanks

plz give the sepification s completly that what controller u r using with wat type of serial coomunication u want to interface to ur controller,the distance required i feel u can use nordic devices or chipcon
feel free t ocontact at janakiram.sisitla@rediffmail.com

Added after 40 seconds:

plz give the sepification s completly that what controller u r using with wat type of serial coomunication u want to interface to ur controller,the distance required i feel u can use nordic devices or chipcon
feel free t ocontact at janakiram.sisitla@rediffmail.com

elsaify

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for your reply,

i have not decided yet about the microcontroller but I may use PIC18 or ATMEL Atmega depends on the transceiver and the communication protocol which I am still investigating. But first I need to find the transceiver that support the frequencies I mentioned earlier.

Hey the transcievers that supprt ur frequencies u can find in chipcon u can also find some of which has a in built transciever of core of 8051 u check it ,ti also has msp controller cum transcievers that can b used for data aquisition systems basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…