Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for RF Transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsaify

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for RF Transceiver module for an embedded low power design.

specification:

• Frequency between 50-200MHz (or standard: 173.225MHz, 173.250MHz)
• Output power not less than 10dBm (10mW)
• Very low current consumption (around 10 mA)

Any one can help please

Thanks

plz give the sepification s completly that what controller u r using with wat type of serial coomunication u want to interface to ur controller,the distance required i feel u can use nordic devices or chipcon
feel free t ocontact at janakiram.sisitla@rediffmail.com

Added after 40 seconds:

plz give the sepification s completly that what controller u r using with wat type of serial coomunication u want to interface to ur controller,the distance required i feel u can use nordic devices or chipcon
feel free t ocontact at janakiram.sisitla@rediffmail.com

elsaify

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for your reply,

i have not decided yet about the microcontroller but I may use PIC18 or ATMEL Atmega depends on the transceiver and the communication protocol which I am still investigating. But first I need to find the transceiver that support the frequencies I mentioned earlier.

Hey the transcievers that supprt ur frequencies u can find in chipcon u can also find some of which has a in built transciever of core of 8051 u check it ,ti also has msp controller cum transcievers that can b used for data aquisition systems basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back