Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for reference to understand MIMO OFDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

josesitocg

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please could you recommend me a good resource that explains ALL about MIMO OFDM, i've been reading A. Goldsmith "Wireless communications" but it is too much general book on wireless subjects i need something that goes directly to MIMO OFDM please help

about MIMO OFDM

Hi
Dr Hanzo has 2 books. These books cover all you need. These books are famous. Please search for their name. If you cant, I will send you their name.

Re: about MIMO OFDM

there are many books you should see e books links and e books upload forum and search mimo ofdm there. there are many books available in forum.

Lee ans stuber OFDM book

and
see this paper:
Implementation of a MIMO OFDM-Based Wireless LAN System
by:VAN ZELST AND SCHENK

**broken link removed**

aqua_salman said:
there are many books you should see e books links and e books upload forum and search mimo ofdm there. there are many books available in forum.

sorry, what's the link of the forum? is it on the board?
i can't find it.

in the chapter 5 ofdm based broadband wireless discribe this object very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back