Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for reference about ADC design steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpeshchokshi

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i would like to know some reference regarding ADC Design steps
for various kind of ADC
please send me link

ADC Design

**broken link removed**

Re: ADC Design

Hi,
First you should decide what are the specifications for the design of your ADC means what is the resolution, what is the time required for conversion, voltage range, offset error etc after that only you can choose which architechture to use.
Anyway if you want high speed ADC's use the Flash ADC.(That is the one I have designed)

Thanks
Shaikh Sarfraz

ADC Design

There are lots of materials about A/D converters. You can read "Integrated A/D converters" from paul jespers you can also read rudy van de plascche's A/D converter book, i don't remeber the exact name at the moment. If you have IEEE access you can make some searches about that topic...

ADC Design

I think IEEE paper is good. And some book like data converter for communication is good.

Re: ADC Design

The following post may be helpful...

sankudey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back