armer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Layout idea

Hello,all:
I am familiar with IC process, but i not familiar with layout out, Could someone give me some advise!

this is a rather broad topic - if you are interested in handlayout look for the book of Hastings : The art of Analog layout, Prentice Hall

You can go to cadence website for SE information

layout

I want some documents about layout, IO pad, concept of apolloII(not apollo manual, i have it all),

Check the Taiwan's cic ftp.
There're some training manual downloable from ftp://ftp.cic.edu.tw
If u do the cell layout, i think u should
choose ur layout style. That make u to do the systematic routing from heuristic routing (by chance and experience). And the layout trick can not learn from textbook. I think u had better to begin the 1st step in reversing the commercial chips. It can help u a lot from try and error .

layout idea

Thanks all of you! i cann't ftp of ftp.cic.edu.cn. I can only read manual of apollo manual from avanti.

you should use f*p://f*p.cic.edu.tw(140.126.24.1), not the f*p.cic.edu.cn
it have user limit, be patient

Armer,

I've done a bit of standard cell design including IO and ESD circuit design. If you have any particular questions, let me know and I can try and help.

There are some really good tutorials included in the free magic layout toolset.

Look following books:
CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation - baker,li, boyce, IEEE Press, ISBN-0780334167
Design of High-Performance Nicroprocessor Circuits - Chadrakasan,Bowhill,Fox, IEEE Press,
ISBN- 078036001X
and JSSCs - November issues ....

look at : Vasquez_2.pdf
at : **broken link removed**
Okguy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…