Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for materials on layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

armer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Layout idea

Hello,all:
I am familiar with IC process, but i not familiar with layout out, Could someone give me some advise!

this is a rather broad topic - if you are interested in handlayout look for the book of Hastings : The art of Analog layout, Prentice Hall

You can go to cadence website for SE information

layout

I want some documents about layout, IO pad, concept of apolloII(not apollo manual, i have it all),

Check the Taiwan's cic ftp.
There're some training manual downloable from ftp://ftp.cic.edu.tw
If u do the cell layout, i think u should
choose ur layout style. That make u to do the systematic routing from heuristic routing (by chance and experience). And the layout trick can not learn from textbook. I think u had better to begin the 1st step in reversing the commercial chips. It can help u a lot from try and error .

layout idea

Thanks all of you! i cann't ftp of ftp.cic.edu.cn. I can only read manual of apollo manual from avanti.

you should use f*p://f*p.cic.edu.tw(140.126.24.1), not the f*p.cic.edu.cn
it have user limit, be patient

Armer,

I've done a bit of standard cell design including IO and ESD circuit design. If you have any particular questions, let me know and I can try and help.

There are some really good tutorials included in the free magic layout toolset.

Look following books:
CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation - baker,li, boyce, IEEE Press, ISBN-0780334167
Design of High-Performance Nicroprocessor Circuits - Chadrakasan,Bowhill,Fox, IEEE Press,
ISBN- 078036001X
and JSSCs - November issues ....

look at : Vasquez_2.pdf
at : **broken link removed**
Okguy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back