Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for human head model which can be used in the HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

niteng

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, everyone!
I am studying the specific absorption ratio(SAR) in the head from wireless devices. So, I need
a human head model, namely a phantom to simulate the realistic situation.

I have found a free head model on the web: https://noodle.med.yale.edu/zubal/data.htm.
But I don't know how to transfer the *.dat format into any other format that can be used
in the HFSS simulator.

Please give me a helping hand. I'm really green in this field. Thank you.

Hi,

do you really need the brain tissues or just a homogeneous mode that looks like a head?l (e.g. something similar to the OTA SAM head phantom?

E7K

Hi,

do you really need the brain tissues or just a homogeneous mode that looks like a head?l (e.g. something similar to the OTA SAM head phantom?

E7K

Uh, Thanks your reply first!
A homogeneous model is a second choice, but it's okay. I want to place a embedded inductor in the SAM head
phantom to receive the outer signal. And the specific absorption rate in the tissue is of my concern. I need to measure
the SAR value.
Have you do some similar work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back