Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Encryption Algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadegh.j

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could any one please upload an encryption algorithm + it's code. Or give me an online reference where I can read about the algrithm and get the code.

It's a varsity project, so security doesn't count.

Cheers

Re: Encryption Algorithm

Please be more specific
Type of mcu?
language?
have a look at the link as well:
**broken link removed**

Look for it at Microchip website (Application notes). There is an Application Note which explain most of Algorithm and also provide source code for them. The site is Out of Service right now otherwise I would post this reference.

Regards,

Ric

If you want a simple algorithm that isn't very secure then a simple XOR with a given key works. XOR the message with the key to encrypt. XOR again with the same key to decrypt.

Hi,

You could use TEA (Tiny Encription Algorith), which is quite powerful and very easy to implement on any uC. Please check attached code. or web page

h**p://www.simonshepherd.supanet.com/tea.htm

regards

The micro controller is AVR. The language, C or assembly.

As I said securiy doesn't count. Only a varsity project.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back