Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for datasheet of DC servo motor with encoder from Tamagawa Seiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTiger

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a dc servo motor with encoder of Tamagawa Seiki, model TS1982N128E6. On the name plate of encoder has A A' B B' C C'. Someone help me a timing diagram of encoder signals or data sheet of this motor.

servo encoder

Hello BabyTiger,

Regarding the nameplate, A and B usually are two square signals shifted 90 degrees (electrical)
Having these two phase shifted signals enables you to determine if your motor turns clockwise or counterclockwise, and could improve resulution up to a 4x.
C is usually a pulse signal activated once per revolution, you can see your C signal as Index Pulse, because is used to set a mechanical reference in systems having incremental encoders.
A', B' and C' are negated versions of A, B and C, so you can detect those signals diferentially in presence of electrical noise.

Hope this helps and best regards!

Re: servo encoder

Thank. Some one have a data sheet of this motor. I visited to Tamgawa website, they have not to download the data sheet of this motor. Also I need to know the motor model, transfer function.

Status
Not open for further replies.