Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for connector type

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMWE

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

i'm looking for a connector type/part name which looks like
157485.jpg

and for
50211.jpg

thank you

i didn't understand your quiestion

Hallo,
All connector systems are specified with the distancies between pins & pin arrows, thes measure was my qouestion; others sayd: "the sizes"...
Anyway, I think, that thes connector is a Minifit sorte, if the contact distances ca. 4,2 mm are. :)
You can by it i.e. from Mouser & Farnell...
K.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMWE

BMWE

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
OK, than its a "Signal Connector", more smaller as thes kind of, maybe its an AMP Type?
Their series are at ca. 3.2 mm pitch & similar (or same?) coding as yours Cisco.
Can you not say(or check), that the finded connector has a width/length of ca. 4 cm or maybe 8?...

Do you know the PCs ATX connecter pls?, its possible same family, but not a 24 pins version.
Problem is; you can find very much connector families, they are similar in outfit, but not the same coded or pitches are different and so on...

OK, I did find the Microfit Junior serie from Molex, with 3.0 mm pitch_possible its your system:
**broken link removed**
Microfit Jr.`s coding as 14 pin system is identical with yours version, but the 22 pin version has 3-fold gouping of contacts instead 2-times...
https://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/sd/026013096_sd.pdf
For practicable searching; you must us tell pls, what are the distances between contacts, than its possible from AMP...
Greeting!
K.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back